Saturday, November 3, 2007

Which Blog?


Hi there, I heard that Yahoo 360 is closing down in February, so now I need to explore which blogging thingy I'm going to transfer to. Some of the people on my friends list are going over to Multiply and I've received quite a few invites. I set myself up a page over there, but it doesn't 'feel' right. I don't know why, but it just doesn't.
I don't mind Blogger but I'm not sure if I'd want it for my regular blog, I'll still need to play around a bit more here too.

Here's a bit more crochet I've done, just to see if I can remember how to post pics, as it's a while since I did it.
Why is it that the bloody photos always go to the top of the post when I was working at the bottom of this post? Grrrrrr
Seeya XXX



1 comment:

Kathy Ann said...

Hi Michelle I hope you are well and nice and warm somewhere away from this freezing cold. I just wanted to let you know I tagged you! Details are on my blog if you're interested in playing along.
www.bestitchedartfully.blogspot.com
hope you choose to play along. I was also thinking we really need to get a melbourne craft bloggers meeting together, get a group of us and our current projects together at a nice melbourne cafe, what do you think?